View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 06:04 AM   #625
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I remain repeatedly sidetracked, but in between packing for vacation I have distracted myself by finishing up the animation for 16 - Hate. It's such a fun bouncy hatey song. ^_^ Still waiting for your vocals to finish it off properly.

I've also snagged five minutes and sung the one stanza of 18 - Prison Duet that you started on. I like that one too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
I have actually been thinking of trying to do some video filming on my end as well, plus or minus coordinating with you or other people to actually do some live action songs with female roles. But I am so far from bringing the idea from the highly hypothetical to something more concrete that it's not something for the near future.
Go for it! Obviously it works best if you can get someone else to act the other parts, but OpenShot does allow me to chop up which bits of videos go where. Something like two characters either side of a tree or pillar should be possible; and for things like the Prologue, Heart, or Dream they're in different places anyway.

hS