View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:55 AM   #3231
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Isildur Curses.

I recently succumbed to the Isildur Curse by playing around with the Stone of Erech - that is, I meant the User CP. I decided it's time to update the prehistoric email I had registered to a legitimate one, and - well, I turned into a ghost (ie I still could log in, but I could not post or do anything else). It was very scary.

Moral of the story, kids: don't play with Erech stones, don't try to fix what isn't broken, and most importantly, check the spam folders of your emails for BD messages containing simple instructions for resurrection back to life- that is, back to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Deleting private messages on the downs.
I found a way around that. I send a PM to myself, with quotes containing the PMs I do not want to part with. Clears up space without losing the info. Have a dozen for the price of one!

It feels so good to be able to post again!