View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 07:10 PM   #115
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Vote-Alysis

Kath > Morsul
Greenie > Pitch
Morsul > hS
Lommy > hS [2]
Legate > Greenie
Huinesoron > Greenie [2]
Form > Sally
Boro > Lottie
Lottie > Greenie [3]
Pitch > hS [3]

No vote: sally, Soriman
[Italics for confirmed innocents]

Instead of looking at Form's vote here, because I think Lottie's point is a sound argument here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
One quick thought about the Form kill, and then I'll be around more in an hour or so. Form was very explicit about voting based on who was posting most actively, which means Sally and Soriman by default. That seems important to me: it was a "by default" vote, it could have been anyone, those two just happened to have posted least.
I want to look at Greenie's vote, because she's also now a confirmed innocent. Now she voted for Pitch, and Pitch ended up being the 3rd vote for Huey, which is actually a vote that didn't make make any difference. Greenie was the first to 3, so in the event of a tie, Pitch's vote is a safe one, knowing Greenie would be the one lynched. At that time sally declared ++No Vote, and you couldn't be sure what Soriman was going to do, but he had indicated he wouldn't vote for anyone.

So, Pitch's vote for Huey looks like a safe throw away.

Greenie's vote for Pitch and her explanation #56:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I'm not confident about this one, but it's 2 hours past bedtime for me and I can't stick around any longer. Basically, Pitch suddenly turning to suspect Lommy right after she started suspecting him, while carefully not mentioning any connection between the two, is arguably the dodgiest thing I've seen toDay. Lommy's interpretation of his Hui/Legate speculation as potential stumbling wolf-logic doesn't make him look better, either. It's flimsy, but less so than anything else I've got.

I'm not comfortable voting for Morsul because he does act more like a frustrated ordo at the moment, and if indeed innocent, would make an entirely too convenient Day 1 bandwagon. I may, however, want to revisit the subject with a fresher brain toMorrow if I'm still here.
With the hindsight bias of Greenie's role, this wouldn't tip off anyone in the pack that Greenie already knew Pitch's role. It's very much reasoned "Pitch did the dodgiest thing of the day in my opinion, suddenly turning to suspect Lommy." Her comment about Morsul could be taken possible seer with "I may want to revisit Morsul tomorrow if I'm still here."

So I'll have to do a Greenie post-alysis as well, with Legate, Huey and Lottie voting for her. Those 3 plus Pitch's vote and sally and Soriman's no votes are a nice list of 6 people to look into.

Edit: Crossed with Morsul and adding the names of who I'm quoting into the quote box, so it's easier to identify who said what.