View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 07:36 PM   #106
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Subscript:

Oho, Meneltarmacil, remember that you do not yet know the villains' strategy. Do not think that we shall fall into trite predictability. We orcs/trolls/etceteras are smarter than we look. *resumes maniacal laughter*

Alright, I've posted, and will make some points about said post.

I have introduced three named orcs, all of whom are completely expendable. When I say completely, I mean, don't kill them off right away, but if you feel like kicking orc posterior and you'd rather not be annihilating nameless pawns, feel free to pick off one of these three individuales importantes during combat. Mind you, the third is a more powerful warrior, and not quite as easy to get out of the picture. If anyone has to get it soon, it ought to be #1 or #2.

Búbkûr: Chief Lieutenant: Strong, thug-persona, bombastic, imbecilic.
Gráthgrob: Chief Negotiator and Vizier: Smart, logical, weak, pompous.
Kransha (dreadfully sorry for the self-insert, but I had to use this name for something): Chief Scout and Archer: Fast, silent, and an excellent marksman (Beware!).

And, for your convenience, here's an Index of Black Speech Words, since I used so many BS (convenient acronym, no?) words in my post. Mind y'all, Bazzog often slips into the Black Speech (also called Orkish, or the Black Tongue of Mordor) often, sometimes with just a word, and sometimes for oration. Since not much Black Speech is documented in Tolkien's works, I might take some liberties, but all BS used in this first speech is straight from the pages of the books.

Pushdug: Dung-filth
Bagronk: Cess-pool
Sha: Contemptuous interjection
Ash-bûbhosh: Great one
Glob: Fool

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies

Last edited by Kransha; 09-10-2004 at 07:41 PM.