View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 09:11 AM   #116
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

OOC

Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!

Let's step back a bit here. The Perky Ent has put words in my character's mouth that are at odds with how Bethberry has handled events and situations in the past at The White Horse. They are, to my mind, completely at odds with her character and manner. Bethberry does not react with anger or haste; nor would she ever dismiss the value of books; nor would she ever condone heavy drinking. (Bartenders have legal obligations not to send characters out drunk and disorderly. ) And now others have picked up on that and are continuing the situation, although I thank bilbo for attempting to restore peace and order. However, as a gamer, I would appreciate the chance to have my character react to this situation in her own words.

Please read the discussion of 'bunnying' in the thread The Redbook of Westmarch in The Shire. There is a lesson for all there about interactive gaming.

The Perky Ent, please see your PM (again!). bilbo_baggins and ArwenBaggins, please be prepared to edit your posts after you see my post about the book uproar.

Thanks muchly everyone. Gamers can post stories about the war, just please do not refer to Bethberry storming and stomping. She's not a bouncer!