View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 07:19 PM   #85
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
Mad Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Ceryl

Ceryl sat, listening to the minstrel in the corner sing many songs. She spooned a bit of stew into her mouth, savouring the hot food. It was delicious. She sipped her tea and attacked her stew with vigour. When she was done, she drained the teacup and set it inside the empty bowl along with the spoon. She pushed it away and sighed contentedly, her stomach full.

Well, now that I have finished my meal, I should try to have a chat with someone, Ceryl thought. She remembered the mysterious-looking girl that had sat a few stools down and looked around for her. She saw that she was in the same place as she had been before. Ceryl slid off the stool and walked towards her. Just as she was about to touch her on the shoulder, the girl sighed and put her head in her hands.

Ceryl paused, wondering if the girl wanted some privacy. You are in an Inn, she chided herself. What privacy can you get here? She reached out her hand and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She jumped and whirled around, her brown and green eyes burning into Ceryl's own steely grays. Ceryl swallowed and said, "Pardon me for startling you, miss, but I was just wondering if you would like to have a chat with me."