View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #1028
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
What I meant is why is there so much to-do about onions lately... well, not exactly "lately", but in the inn's terms... Tolly, Rowan, and Prim were having a whole discussion about whether they should mix onions and beans, or something of that sort...

Quote:
...it occurred to Elin that things that couldn't think for themselves were perhaps the best company for that hobbit.
You deserve a tripple serving of biscuits with or without onions for that! !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Is there anyone left in the place that Al hasn't either offended or been offended by?
The people that he still didn't talk to. That includes Ibin, the two rangers, Tolly, Reginald, Prim, Iris, Annie, erm, um, cough, I think that's it.

Oh, and Dick. :-) Even though he was probably slightly offended by the broken mug.

I remember thinking of a quarrel with Ibin when I was "making" Al. So when you're up to it, Foley, feel free to have the two meet! (Or Al could come up to Ibin, or something.) ...If Dick is ready to stop the fight, that is. :P

Currently thinking of what other mischief - or the opposite - Al can possibly cause.