View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #1008
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alright, ya'll, cool it. Conflict is great and all in a story, but I don't want it here. In the Perch game thread, sure thing, but here it's beginning to sound like a WW bandwagon.

Blantyr, your character was approved by me (and I think Pio approved it, too...am I rght?) before you entered the Perch, so you're fine and she's fine. It is perfectly acceptable for Goldie to come and go from the Perch as you prefer. If you find that you don't think your character fits and she does not return to the common room, that is also fine. I would personally love to see more of your writing, so if you decide to come up with a different character that will create and cause more excitement, that would be great.

I don't mind that opinions are voiced here about conflict being good (i.e. Enviyatar and Galadriel's posts before blantyr's long post are perfectly acceptable). I think perhaps some things were taken a little wrong and some feathers were ruffled, but it doesn't need to go beyond this.

Last thing - it is nobody's business except for Pio's (and maybe mine here at the Perch) to tell any other player that their character does not fit the Barrow Downs RPGing.

-- Folwren