View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #611
Forest Elf
Haunting Spirit

Location: You say your hurting is over.. It feels like you're out of reach...
Forest Elf has just left Hobbiton.
Gable had searched for hours, for a sign of the hobbit, but she couldn't find him anywhere. She was beginning to wonder if she had merely dreamt of him coming and climbing the tree. But the footsteps on the ground prove otherwise. She figured he must've gotten away and was taking refuged elsewhere, or was already back at the Inn. She looked up in the tree again and could see where he used to be, but no hobbit.

She sighed and stood. She began walking back towards the Inn, tired and sore. She looked off to her right and heard rustling branches. She stopped and then looked into the bushes. She could have sworn she heard something, but found the bushes empty. Blinking slightly and stepping away from the bush she though, 'I guess these wolves are confusing me and causing me to loose my mind in some sense.' With a sigh she began walking down the road. As she felt the wind in her hair she got the sudden urge to run. With slight smirk she began to run, faster and faster until she let out a laugh. To her it sounded half crazed-half childish. She finally slowed down once to the yard of the Inn. She smiled and went inside the Inn.

She looked around at the Inn, then she walked quickly inside, there was more commotion going on than usual. She looked around, hoping to catch a slight glimpse of the going ons.