View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #400
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Another thing: I find it curious that Nessa did not retract her Rikae-vote and voted for say Lottie or Inzil to save herself. Why didn't you, Nessa?
Because my desire to see Rikae lynched outweighed my desire to live. You see, I figured that once everyone saw that I was innocent, they would be inclined to take a second look at the person who I'd consistently voted.

Although, my suspicion for Rikae is beginning to wane in light of her overall helpfullness, and that nothing else she's said has resulted in stirring the pot-so to speak. It also helps that Legate's giving me the chills.

I also continue to believe that Inzil is innocent. After playing with Inzilwolf in the last game, I'm getting a different tone from him, not to mention the style of the wolves feels quite different in this game. And his some of his actions have been way too radical to come from a wolf who had double-kills to risk, should anyone take his words the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Nessa makes an early vote for Rikae (for the second time). I never quite understood why Nessa's after Rikae? Care to explain?
This should suffice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa Telrunya View Post
Okay, to explain my suspicion of Rikae, I was very weirded out by how convenient it would be for a wolf for so much conversation to come of her post about Pitch. And most of it was about him, as well, taking the blame far away from her innocent-seeming phrasing.