View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 05:23 PM   #30
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I don't remember where, but I did recall reading rumors that Celeborn was presumed dead and as Episode 7 revealed, that rumor turned out to be true. At some point in the series, I would bet Galadriel is going to discover Celeborn is not dead and have to save him.

The same place I read that rumor, was also rumored Celebrian makes an appearance as well. Which, should be something that's welcomed (you know, writers being faithful to some of the lore), but at the same time it's really weird how they're writing this. It's very sloppy.

Galadriel just casually mentions in Episode 7 "oh yeah, I had a husband." And if Celebrian makes an appearance, I guess she could at any point casually say "oh yeah, we had a daughter too." I think it goes to show that even if they do get the basic lore right, they're doing it sloppily that it's kind of irritating. So, I'm going to predict that Celebrian also appears in the show, and sometime in Season 2 Galadriel's going to tell...umm Bronwyn that she has a daughter.