View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 06:02 PM   #26
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
In the weeks before the show released, there was so much controversy about it. So many different heated opinions all across the spectrum. Today I caught up with Ep6 and the corresponding thread, and every single post basically has the same impression (a rather indifferent one, if I may say so). Are we getting to the point where regardless of our preconceptions (*nods at Bethberry's thread*) we are reaching the "true equilibrium" of opinions on the show's true merit? Just sayin'.

To that effect, I would not be surprised at all if they never get to their 5th season - or even if they never get to their second season, though I feel that there may be pushy people up top insisting on a Season 2. Heck, if they agree to air it, half the reason could be to try and redeem what is happening here, on the sunk costs principle.