View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 08:26 PM   #8
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
  • Apparently, I don't remember Caesar's name. You know, the one guy who looks like a Roman more than the rest of them.
Are you thinking of Pharazon's son? He looks pretty Roman. Can't ever remember his name either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
  • Why do the wargs look more like wild boars this time?
Lol, I forgot about that scene. My first thought was sabretooth possums. I suppose you could contrive an explanation for proto-lupine creatures being the evolutionary ancestors (or perhaps cousins) to the modern Canis lupus. But then you really wonder what monstrosities must have lived even earlier in time on Tol-in-Gaurhoth and in Angband. The "eastern cousins" is the easier contrived explanation, because if the vastness of Middle-earth can be inhabited by Meeple, it could be inhabited by sabertooth possums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
  • Why is Pharazôn a COUSIN? Are they afraid to be as incestuous as Tolkien?
Is he not though? Cousin to Miriel? I thought that part was canonical. And IIRC in the books he only marries Miriel on her father's death - which hasn't happened yet in show.