View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 05:02 AM   #2259
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
One day, Thinlómien was walking in the Barrow-Downs, singing a well-known tune as she went:

Quote:
From the Gate of Kings the North Wind rides, and past the roaring falls.
"I never realised how little sense that line makes," Kath muttered when she heard the song through her window. "I'm gonna illustrate why."

A sudden gust of wind snatched the drawing from her hands, and it landed on Pitchwife's yard. "Hmm," he said. "Looks like

Quote:
Shadowfax contemplates going a-boating come autumn.
"Really?" asked TheGreatElvenWarrior over the fence that separated their yards. "No, that's not it. That would look like this:"

As a prank, they decided to drop the drawing in A Little Green's little green mailbox. She thought what it was about was:

Quote:
Tired of galloping, Shadowfax dreams of an alternative means of transport.
Her thought was picked up by Oddwen's roaming psychic abilities (yes, the abilities were roaming, don't question me) that visualised it as follows:

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-14-2020 at 06:28 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote