View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:31 AM   #2256
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Sad that I didn't get a chance to join, but excited to see what craziness emerges after having two years to build up since the last game!
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to playing another one right after, if someone else wants to mod!

I think this round went really fast because a lot of people (including a few with the drawing round ) replied quite immediately, and I was using the read receipts and the few people who hadn't even read their pm's in 2-3 days I managed to contact through other ways and after that they were very fast about it too. And it helped me as a mod that I was able to check the situation and send the paper telephone on if needs be several times per day usually. So yeah, everyone can pat themselves on the back!

That being said, I just woke up and I see Form sent me the last sentence overnight. Stay tuned, the paper telephone will be here in an hour or two!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote