View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:05 AM   #162
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ah but Nerwen is not the trick to try and play the same regardless of role? Not that I have ever succeeded really with a special role... tends to bring on melt down. Very frustrating to be so suspected for doing exactly what you normally do..though on that occasion I did happen to be a woluf. Others must be able to perceive a difference whatever I think...like what they say about trying to act drunk - people try to fall over forgetting that a drunk is trying very hard to stay upright...anyway digression...

On the subject of Mc Caber is this sort of thing normal? Because it seems odd to me to just jump on other people's work ... I can't obviously object to a G55 vote since I have stated her suspicious but voting after spending what time he had looking at Bom and then seeming to claim the credit for finding G55 suspicious looks fishy to me. Or more accurately wolvish... and I am sorry Phantom I am not going to avoid the term - in this set up we are all dwarves so it is a bit simpler than saying Members of the Valley Forge . I can't help thinking a wolf might jump on TP's plan. As has been pointed wolf on wolf attacks have a different dynamic this game. And to get an early vote in for a fellow wolf might look good too. So hmmm Now I may be being thick but I had assumed the 4 members of the Forge included the KD? IF it doesn't with Glirdan out we certainly can't rest on our laurels. If it does it does leave more scope for there being more than one devil may care wolf.

Rikae... don't know... I find her hard to read...but I seem to remember a certain amount of feistyness so ...not TOO worried.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote