View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #344
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
In case I haven't made myself clear: phantom, I don't like the fact that you're talking as though you're now completely cleared by the mere fact that you let Lottie die yesterDay. Oh yes: "If I were a wolf I wouldn't do that". How many times have we all heard that one?

Your apparent obliviousness to the actual situation makes me worry about you as much, or more, than anything that happened yesterDay– it makes me feel like you're hoping to quash suspicion by sheer force of personality. Which is something you might even be able to bring off, too.

I do not say you are an Elf, mind, tp. I say that you do not currently have the luxury of sitting back and giving your impartial opinion on everyone else from the lofty height of a known innocent. Not at all.

Again: what do you now think Lottie was up to, yesterDay, and why did you appear to trust her so completely, until late in the Day?

Again: why did you claim to be the Seer?

EDIT:X'd since my last post.