View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #337
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
K, so WHY were people voting for me yesterDay? I am unimpressed.
For my part, I wanted to vote one of phantom's constituents. Lottie already had three votes at that stage, while there was no support for Mirandir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
That being said, I apologize again for not returning/posting more. Funny part is, Lottie's post had an air of wolfishness to them but I didn't want to get on the thread and post anything because A: I wasn't very coherent, B: I didn't want to look like I was trying to save my hide, and C: I trusted Phantom to keep me around
Oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
And again, to any that asked, I voted Phantom for representative yesterDay because, on the whole, he is an intelligent player with whom I trust my voice, even if he is a pigheaded narcissistic airhead. (With love, dear.) There's very few better ways to test Phantom than to give him power, and the best time to do that is on the first Day when he can be vocal and annoying but do hopefully very little damage. And look at that, we got a wolf.
Your fellow phantom-voter. Don't you have anything to say about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Nerwen- I'm very undecided about you. On my little list of accusations and defenses, I have your line absolutely blank! Was I a screw-up during my readthrough,
Clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
But at the same time, your post 273 made me wonder if you were maybe the only person on my wave-length as far as understanding precisely what I was up to yesterday (when you quoted my thoughts on Lommy's vote- you seemed to be wise to the fact that I was completely okay with lynching Lottie despite my seeming defenses of her, as evidenced by me not saving her).
*shrugs* I know what you could have been thinking, if you're innocent.

However, I'm not particularly happy with the way you expect everyone to take your failure to save Lottie as proof of your innocence. It isn't. You ought to know that. You are not a known innocent, tp, and in fact I believe you have some explaining to do.

Also, the comments you make in that same post I quoted about Foley, Inzil, Shasta and Legate have something of a clutching-at-straws look– like you're trying to find any reason to suspect someone.

That said, I have my own doubts about Zil toDay, because of the way he keeps harping on the "why is phantom alive?" theme. If phantom's not an Elf, I could see the Elves going, "Ha, ha nice try! Let's kill someone else, then use his being alive toMorrow to frame him!".

EDIT:X'd since my last post.