View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #332
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Ya hoi! Ya harri hoi! Come on, one of you big warrior-lads who are always boasting about how many Dwarf-skulls they've cracked! Give a poor Orc–ess a hand! No? Gah, curse the lot of you lazy filth!

...Ah, there we go. How do you all like the Cavern Tavern's latest ornament? Took me all Night to stuff and cure Elladan here, but doesn't he make a fine sight, with the axe still through his head? *laughs orcishly* Let's drink to him, lads! First round's on the house!

–So, no surprises about the Night-kill. Izzy was the person I expected to find dead in the morning– she would have been very hard to lynch, plus she might well have looked like the Seer.

We've got more to think about, anyway. Such as: what is phantom, and why did Lottielf vote for him?

I can see three possibilities:

1. He's an Elf. Simple.
2. He's not an Elf, but, in direct contradiction of what she says here, she was confident of being able to manipulate him.
3. He's not an Elf, but she believed him to be the Unknown Orc, who had already decided to go over to the Elves (denies this here and here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
There are oh so many things to say, but I'm not quite done with my reread. Just one quick question before I go back to reading-

Boro– have you decided upon your alignment yet?
Now, I thought Boro might be an Elf, up until he died– but you thought he was the Unknown Orc, phantom? Why?

And what do you think Lottielf was up to?

EDIT:X'd since Wilwa.