View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #325
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

So I'm just coming on to clear up a few things before I go to sleep, I wasn't able to come on a lot yesterday, so I'd like to give the more detailed explanation to my actions now, that I hadn't had the chance to do yesterday.

Where I was there was a tie between Lottie, Sally and Boro, I didn't want to vote for Boro and was ok with lynching either Lottie or Sally. I hadn't had the chance to really read over things very thoroughly so regarding Izzy all I knew was that she was ok with lynching Boro, but I didn't know how she felt about Lottie and Sally (that's why I asked who she was going for, but I didn't have time to wait for her answer). I figured Phantom would vote Boro. So I thought if I put both my votes for, let's say Sally, but Izzy would have preferred to kill Lottie than she wouldn't have been able to do it since Phantom's votes for Boro would have outnumbered her (and same if I voted Lottie, but she wanted to lynch Sally). So since I was ok with lynching both, the only way that made sense to me was to split my votes, and that way if she wanted to kill Boro she could, and my votes wouldn't have made a difference anyway, but if she really really wanted Lottie or Sally dead than she could still do that (but it would just result in a tie).

Now everyone's like "oh my, she's advocating double lynches! how aweful" and I'm here wondering when on earth did double lynching become such an aweful thing, because I seem to remember that early on in WW it was a common occurence, then suddenly it wasn't allowed by Mods anymore, and now no one likes it. Well I think it would be a tremendous time saver, since the two people we didn't lynch yesterday will likely come up for suspicion again and be lynched later, and it would have been beneficial to just get 2 of them out of the way together and give us an extra lynch later. Lynching is our only tool for getting the Elves, so what's the harm in getting a couple done at once? I don't understand.

And me not going after Glirdan, like seriously, anyone who's played with us recently shouldn't be surprised. Him and I have such an aweful track record of going at each other like crazy on the first day, and then we both turn up innocent, that now we always give each other a Day, and if we still suspect each other than we go with it later. And we certainly aren't the only ones who say something like "I always suspect them, and I'm always wrong, so I'll leave them be for now".

And then Phantom. Well that was weird, and the only way it could make remotely any sense is if he's just an Ordo who was maybe trying to protect the Seer for a Night (though I can't see Phantom putting himself in the line of fire like that, at least not on the first Day). Then he could be an Elf (in which case clearly the real Seer needs to stay quite), but again, I don't see the benefit of this so early in the game. But it seems highly unlikely he's actually the Seer, cause that would be dumb, and I know he's not. Or there's something I'm totally missing, and if that's the case than do enlighten me, cause this just seems crazy no matter which way I look at it.

But now I need to sleep, I just wanted to get that all out there right off the bat. I *should* be around more for the next two Days.

x'ed with Timmy and Phantom...uhm, what? I don't think that's him dropping out, it seems more like some random act of the Moddess