Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 06:16 AM   #216
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
She was surprised by the way that Garnae was acting. He seemed so angry, so unsure. What in the world had changed in him? She noticed that Cordelia was sobbing. She was taken back. Her friend had been such a strong woman!

"Are you alright Cordelia?" She asked her softly, placing her hand upon her shoulder. She watched as her eyes turned to her, nearly dead. There was no unique spark of life that they usually held.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I've realized that no one in the world will ever care for me. Every man I met I cause them to run away. I'm just that kind of woman. One that's ment to be alone and unloved. Be thankful, Mayonette, that you have Thomas. I wish I had someone as wonderful as he in my life," Cordelia replied. Mayonette blinked and went to try to say something of comfort, but she moved away quickly. She watched as her friend started packing as if her life depended on it.

She heard Garnae ask about money. She had forgotten about it and was surprised that he, out of the entire company, would ask about it. She spun around and looked at him cooly.

"Yes Garnae. You will get your reward. I haven't got it on me. You'll have to come back to my estate if you want it," she replied. She turned and shook her head. She had believed that he was different. He had presented himself different. Now he had hurt her best friend and was demanding to know where his reward was. She sighed and packed her things.