Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 06:11 AM   #215
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Cordelia Harrison has just left Hobbiton.
Cordelia was taken aback. He hadn't even registered her kiss, nor her love for him. He seemed so angry to be alive. What in the world had changed? She got up slowly, helped him up - which he shrugged off, and went over to pack things up.

Tears continued to fall down her cheeks, but at a much faster speed. Her heart felt like it was ripping out of chest. She tried to push back her hurt and helped Mayonette and the rest pack up.

"Are you alright Cordelia?" Mayonette asked her softly. She stopped and looked at the woman that she had come to know as a sister more than a friend.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I've realized that no one in the world will ever care for me. Every man I met I cause them to run away. I'm just that kind of woman. One that's ment to be alone and unloved. Be thankful, Mayonette, that you have Thomas. I wish I had someone as wonderful as he in my life," she replied to her friend.

As soon as the company was set she got onto her horse and looked at Garnae. He had helped sullenly. Yes, she knew that this was the end. This was the end of the road for them. It was clear by the way he was completely ignoring her.

Anger bubbled up inside of her. He had kissed her! He had told her that he had cared for her. He had led her on! She slid off her horse and stalked over to him. She stood in front of him, shaking.

"You are a horrid person Garnae! Do you not realize how worried sick I was for you? I begged Elfride to save your life out fear that you would die! Could you even comprehend why?! Ooh! I want to thank you Garnae. You've taught my heart an excellent lesson to never ever trust a man. I thank you for that. I hope the money you earned will give you the life you want," she spat, tears once again flowing down her cheeks. She pushed them away hastily. She turned away and called over to Mayonette.

"I shall not be joining you at your estate, Mayonette. I have more pressing matters to attend to." She started to head over to her horse.