View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:30 PM   #91
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ok, bedtime approaching, so, to vote. It basically comes down to either Lommy or Eomer for me. Otherwise, even though this is essentially repetition of what I brought up in my list, but this time these are direct appeals -

Kath, Sally, Shasta: If you are innocent, talk to us. (If not, don't and we will simply lynch you. Really, with these numbers...)

Otherwise. Hmm. So Eomer or Lommy. It seems kind of likely that Eomer will get more votes. From that perspective, it might be a more logical "investment" if the choice is practically the same between the two, as far as I am concerned. Then again, he is the one more, hum, rational one of the two. I mean he's certainly been sensible; really sensible I mean - making some observations that I cannot but judge as genuine. Point being: that's exactly what a clever Wolf would do, too - especially as a sort of a show for the inquisitive villagers who would be able to spot it.

Lommy's last post, let's make this clear, does not sound much any better than anything before. Sort of raising suspicion against very many people at the same time. But again that's not to say she doesn't make some sensible and probably objective observations either. Just depends how much. If I were to judge the amount of Lommy-vibe, which maybe is the only indicator it comes down to, on the scale from "wolflommy" to "normallommy", it is still maybe like 2/3 towards Wolflommy. Gah, difficult.

Ok, last minute to think, and then I will cast my vote, honestly have no idea which one at this moment.

EDIT: x-ed with Eomer.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote