View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 02:17 PM   #572
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Silmaril

Anyway,

I think I've said several times that I have little to add anymore, and even less that isn't "I would never x or y as a wolf because I'm not that kind of person" which I know isn't helpful, so...

Choose wisely.

And whatever happens, it's been one utumno of a game, and either way it ends now and we can all happily dissect it together soon. I have so many questions to all the special roles and also the moddesses.

Now it's past 11pm and while I'm not going to sleep, I'm gonna log off and watch something on Netflix and leave all this unpleasant deciding to you, Pitch and Soriman. No pressure. I don't envy you! I feel like I've done what I can to assure that we win, and now it's up to you. (And I'm not gonna be too mad if you let Morsul win, let's face it, he's done one hell of a job.)

I will probably still check the thread before going to bed but don't count on me being around before you have to vote.

edit: xed with Pitch, and yeah, nothing to add to that really what I haven't said before. The idea of me bussing Legate doesn't make sense to me either.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote