View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #70
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
The good news for ToDay(Night) is the extreme cold has granted me a day off, so I'll be here. Future participation will be as expectexted, not being here last few hours of the DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I don't like Copper's vote because Boro has hardly said anything and I don't know how she can get a gut feeling about him based on those posts. I'd hold off on voting her toDay though, because I haven't played with Copper before and don't know her playing style.

Morsul votes Kath based on some weak cobbler suspicions. But wouldn't it be better to vote for a suspected wizard? But I'll let it pass, since in his defense there is so little to go on right now.
Cop's early vote does bebuther me, not because of voting early, but I don't understand what makes my IC banter more gut-feeling suspicious than the rest I do talk about eatin' frequently, but when I do think, Iz usually thinkin bout food.

Morsul's is less buthersom, cuz we see a clear line of logic...er logical amongst troll herds...mmm herds need shepp'erds shepp'erds are some fine dining. Umm oh, Morsul's vote. I wouldn't vote for Kath based on his reasons, but his early vote dispalys his mind and what he's thinking clear enough. It's reasonin' we can track, if you follow me, and not gut-feelings.

Nothin' against gut-feelings, if that's all you've got goin' on, but not all guts are the same. You can't track gut-feelings, it tells what yer stomach's thinkin', not what yer brains are. Ill gut-feelings could be spoiled mutton for dinner. When you use head-feelings, you can at least track bad, good, innocent or guilty reasonin'.

Boils down to we know what Morsul's thinking with his early vote. Can't tell what Cop is.