View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #154
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Well, because it's quiet.....

I wouldn't usually double post, but seeing as it has gone dead....

The voting count stands thus:

Lommy ++ Manwe
Legate++Nessa
Greenie++Lommy
Shasta++Nog
Agan++Nog(2)
Nog++Shasta
Manwe++Greenie
Elron++Nog(3)

With these people remaining to vote

Glirdan
Nerwen
Loslote
Wilwa
Legate
Nessa
Blind Guardian
satansaloser2005
the phantom
Boromir88
Mithalwen
Anguirel
Fea

Out of these, BG and Wilwa have been no shows (no I have not heard from my darling butterfly so don't ask)

Now if I HAD to do a suspicions list (which it seems like I do seeing as no one is around to make conversation with ) it would be as this

Inclined to Trust
Phantom - As much as it KILLS me to not want to vote him and see him join the mob of Fenrises, he has made far too much sense and his ideas and thoughts to bold to be a phantywolf.....although, it is phantom and this could be exactly what a phantywolf would want. Either way, I'm more inlcined to trust him and keep him around.
Shasta - After that, albeit, overreaction to Noggy, I'm more inclined to trust him (please read my post #134 for the full explanation
Fea - Even in her very few posts, Fea has made what has to be the most sense out of everyone that I have seen post today
Agan - She's been here for the better part of the Day, making very good contributions and talking perfect sense in my opinion

Leery of
Lommy - see my last post
Ang - There was something in his earlier posts that have just made me feel uneasy about him. I don't entirely suspect Wolf, but Cobbler is definitely coming to mind when I read his posts
Boro - All day, his attack (okay, maybe that's a little too strong of a word...his, thoughts and ideas will suffice for this) on [/b]Nog[/b] just made no sense to me. Granted, Nog has me a little baffled, but that's not unusual. But Boro's has been pretty adamant about it....I don't know, something just feels off.
Mith - Most of her posts have been nothing but banters and that bugs me. Something about it is just not sitting right.

Unsure
[b]Nerwen/b] - Her first few posts of the day were all banter, then she disappeared for the better portion. No idea what to make here.
Noggins - This is nothing new for me...he always has me confused and by midday on Day 2, we'll be knocking heads
Greenie - I haven't seen enough of her to say anything really.
Legate - I actually just remembered he was playing....oh wow.....bed time.....
Lottie - I really just have no idea about her...

??????????????
Manwe
Nessa
Elron
The three above have posted like three to five times each, most of which was banter, some of which had little to no substance in their posts and have been absent for the better part of the day.
Sally - Hasn't posted much....BUT did inform us she may not be able to and that she may not be voting.

No Show
Wilwa
BG

I won't vote for the no shows. For one, I'm sure miss butterfly has a perfectly good explanation for not being here, for another I will give them the one day grace period. I will not vote for [b]Sally[b] as she has explained herself quite well. I will not vote for any of those under the Inclined to Trust list as I want to keep them around.

Seeing as I want to hear more from Manwe, Elron and Nessa, I will also give them a one day grace period.

Which leaves everyone else.....Okay, will be back to vote shortly.

EDIT: Xed since last (turns out I didn't double post )