View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 05:42 PM   #468
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK... it's offical. I'm insane.

I coulda sworn I put up a description of Vanwe's escape, encounter with Maethor and recapture last night.

I'm sure I did.... perhaps I should start taking my medication again...

Anyways, I've done the dawn post for Vanwe. I posted from her perspective which is still very drugged and fogged.

Here's what's happened. Avanill and Barrold have come into the cellar, collected Vanwe and started off.

Everdawn I figured it would be Avanill who leads the way to where Tallas is, as it's his idea to procure the needed supplies from there.

Barrold will be left carrying Vanwe, who will not be nicely unconscious for very much longer, at which point.... look out.

Vanwe and Barrold will get into a confrontation. Avanill will hear the noise and get into an argument with Barrold. That's when I plan to have Vanwe escape.

She runs into Maethor, Barrold and Avanill run into Maethor and Vanwe. They fight. Dulrain hears the racket and investigates.

Upshot is that Vanwe is re-captured, I figured as Dulrain arrives, and the two villians skedaddle with Vanwe, to rob Tallas and high tail it out of there.

Now, if this outline vanishes without a trace, I'm checking myself into a retreat, Hollywood star style.

What do ya'll think?

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight