View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 01:59 PM   #94
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I'm really really sorry everyone. I've just started work and I get so exhausted that my bedtime is getting earlier and earlier... On the plus side it's only for another two weeks and then I'll be a student. And from what I've heard they don't seem too exhausted!

Yes, moving on would be good. In fact I think we should make it official that a game day lasts a real week. So on a sunday evening the new day will start. Does that suit everybody? That means that this day will last 6 real days instead of 7 but I think we could deal with that, right?

I'l;l put up a save spot on the thread, if there's any loose ends for the 28th they can go there. Just put up your posts on the discussion thread. I'll do a sort of vague ending to the resistance meeting but if anyone wants any details changed that'll be fine.

Just to add: I promise to be around properly in future! Plus, where are our evil men? Come on! Post!

Any posts for the 29th can start now, or anything from late at night would be fine too.

NILUIAL: I hope that's OK. Perhaps Josh could see you at breakfast?

[ September 15, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link