Thread: RPG RESOURCES
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2002, 04:41 PM   #40
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Thanks for the link to nautical terminology, Piosenniel.

Genandra of Mirkwood, greetings and hello. *curtsies* Yes, I would think that Barrow-Downs is big enough to accommodate several kinds of RPs. I have no time now to explore those resources you provide in depth, but they look marvellous. I, too, find the Bayeux tapestry intriguing--talk about weaving a narrative! Here's a second link to some medieval tapestries in other themes:

Medieval and Renaissance Tapestries

Joy, thanks for your comments and that language link. I agree with you that one of the glories of LOTR is its devotion to depth. Think even of the garrulous Ioreth in the House of Healing! (On that note, I hope your health is improving and you are recovering well.)

I am off again, this time flying--rather than sailing--west. I won't have computer access again until the 22nd, so please by all means don't wait for me if you find something valuable to share.

Bethberry