View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 04:18 PM   #150
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Apologies...

Sorry to disappear without warning. Everything is okay, and I have internet access. Early yesterday afternoon I was spontaneously roped into helping my best friend and her fiancč move into their new house (which doesn't have the internet yet) and I didn't get back until after midnight, when my brother flatly refused to give me fifteen minutes on his computer. I tried calling a friend of mine to log onto the 'Downs and post for me a brief explanation of why I wasn't around, but SHE didn't have access either, and I don't trust other people with passwords because I'm just like that. I got up this morning, still couldn't get on a computer, and then had to go to work from 10-5. I only just got back.

Stupid life interfering with my game modding. And now I have to go do the "Of course I love Thanksgiving, Mom" thing and eat with my family...

I'll start the day at 10:00 like I would have yesterday, and we'll continue like that.

Sorry again, especially to make you guys worry...