View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #680
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Nog tried to get himself checked in Mandos, remember, which more-or-less rules him out as a wolf.
Sorry didn't make that part of it clear. My thought was Nog's a cobbler, got stuck in a situation where all he could do was beg to be lynched. wolf-Phantom who from what I remember "cobblers are canon-fodder" philosophy, thus pushed for his lynch. Believing Nog was not only a cobbler, but would be a trouble-maker in the dead thread. I mean would anyone expect Nog to let death shut him up?

This part is probably far-fetched, but I've basically come to the conclusion that I think the double-lynch of Lommy and Nessa had wolf paws all over it. And what's just completely incomprehensible to me is how does phantom get off jumping Mith for vascillating on her vote plans Day 1, putting him in a tough spot, but not seem particularly bothered by the double-lynch that he and Lottie did?