View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 03:13 PM   #122
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Yep, go Ranger! And ouch for the lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
If I know Shasta he would have left at least one clue for us to the one dream he had. When he was the ranger he always left behind clues to his protections. Now the problem is just finding it.
Unless I'm overlooking something, he didn't talk about or suspect anybody very much except for myself (for reasons which baffle me more than ever now that his role is known), Lottie (defending himself against her) and Greenie (for saying Lottie sounded genuine). Apart from that, he was okay with Nerwen, disagreed with Legate about the cobbler and replied to you about past fake-reveals (the latter more banter than anything else). Nothing that sticks out as a Seer hint to me, so it seems most likely to me he'd dreamed an innocent (possibly Nerwen?) - unless you think he'd dreamed a Pitchwolf and masked the dream behind that bogus case he made against me; which I know he didn't, but obviously I can't prove it.

Speaking of hints, I've got a question for skip:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip #64
As it stands I might vote Shasta toDay for reasons I'd rather not disclose at this point...
Care to disclose them now, and explain what this was about? For if it wasn't a fake Seer hint (and implying you might have dreamed a Shastawolf) I don't know what it was.