View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:00 AM   #109
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Rudy couldn't fall asleep at all. After he had put Mira to bed, he simply laid down, stared up at the ceilling, wide awake. He didn't know when he finally started to doze off, but it didn't seem long before Mira was shaking him.

"Rudy!" she yelled. "Rudy! Come on you big lazy head. Get up!"

Rudy was very groggy and mumbled some unrecognizable phrase, but Mira understood it as "I want to go back to sleep."

"You want to sleep!?" She realized Rudy wasn't fully aware yet, and wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to scold her older brother. She probably wouldn't get too many more chances. "You do realize it's almost second breakfast!? We're all ready to go, they've been waiting on you downstairs. I've been trying to shake you up for almost fifteen minutes! I was about to fill a sack full of rocks and drop it on your head. I'd be surprised if they just hadn't left by now. I would have left you here if I was in charge."

Rudy got the hint and got up. He saw Mira running around the room throwing his stuff in his backpack and muttering "Such a slob!" At least she's excited to leave, he thought.

Rudy and Mira went downstairs, everyone was waiting on them to leave. Rudy went to say "Sorry for the wait" but he didn't finish, he was still groggy.

"Well we're ready!" Mira exclaimed, giving a small death glare towards her older brother.

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-27-2008 at 02:39 PM.