View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 06:41 AM   #342
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

er! Do you know what you are asking by having me change Hanasian'a name???

If I change the name then I will have to change the history and the personality as these things are unique to Hanasían,then all Snowdogs posts will have to be edited, Essentually deleteing the Character from the rpg.

I know this is what Snowdog wanted me to do, But I'm sorry, In all good consciousness I can't do this, He took the time and effort to write this character and that should be recongnised!

I would rather see The character leave than delete him entirely [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I hope you all understand what I mean.

This can work two ways:

1/ Hanasian has left a note in bree, explaining his need to leave! (Something about his father, as this is the only thing I think would cause him to abondon the search for Naiore)?

2/Amandur meets another ranger who is to take Hanasian's place, as he is called away on another matter?

If you wish to have another Ranger replace Hanasian, I am quiet happy to write a bio for this character [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry for being a pain [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Nerindel.