View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 07:36 AM   #284
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Hey everyone,

I won't be able to post today/night. (Sister-in-laws hen night [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

anyways I was planning on Amandur taking up Rauthains offer of assistance and following the Geldings tracks into the grove and discovering Vanwe's and Naiore's prints together! I pm'ed this Idea to Hilde so if she whats to use it she can [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Then after informing Hanasían and Maethor of our find, we would go with the Hanasíans plan to search the ways north and east.

This was just my thoughts and don't need to be used.

The only thing I ask is that Amandur go's north as I will be diverting Léspheria to Chetwood [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Everdawn I think Elora is the best one to answer your question, but I would think Bree would be the place for you to take up with Naiore, maybe Avanill has some buisness in Bree? or perhaps he over hears the rangers talking about Naiore?

Anyway got to go, I'll be sure to have a drink for all of you [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Have fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and I'll post on the morrow.

~Nerindel