View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 06:44 PM   #308
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
So you did think Agan was the seer and tried to pick her off that night?
I had actually assumed that I was going to die at the end of the Day, taking someone down with me as a revenge kill, like I've seen happen to other Lovers in games past...but instead I became a Cursed Werebear. I knew that I couldn't last too long as a werebear without someone realizing that Nimrodel was probably evil, so I decided I couldn't take the chance of Agan actually being the Seer who had dreamed of me. Besides, even if she was a wolf, that worked for me - I could keep people off Nimrodel's trail as long as possible. And I enjoyed the fact that I could do my best to kill everyone who'd voted for Tar. Of course, I was Turned that Night, and never even got a chance to pm with my new packmates before they were both dead, which actually worked out in my favor anyway, since of course Nimrodel would have been lynched if it was obvious she was a werebear, and the way it worked out, I could argue that someone else had been Turned instead. I still can't believe I survived - I was convinced several times this game that I was for sure about to die, and Rikae kept being so spot-on it was spooky!

As it turns out, though, I hadn't been consciously hinting to the wolves that I was Cursed - but I probably did slip and say "cursed before" because I was cursed this game, so, good catch!