View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 12:36 PM   #383
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
I was really surprised that no one suggested Mac was Cailin's cobbler. There was definitely something in his first post that had me thinking he was trying to signal her, especially since they were so similar during the first dance.
Quote:
A lighthearted and soothing voice the mime then perceived and turning to its source he saw Cailín, a robin, singing a song that would put Middle-earth's greatest nightingales to shame. Delighted and with new strength of heart he continued the last stops of his inquiry.
Everyone else caused some sort of negative reaction when came to say hello.

Alas! I'd have liked to stay around for more than one night. My debut as a wolf was short lived. That Mormegil... I still haven't quite figured out how I went from not really being suspected by most of the dancers to being lynched.

By the way, I was telling the absolute truth about Kitanna when I posted my analysis.