View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:30 AM   #545
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
NAME: Groin Redbeard

RACE: Dwarf

WEAPONS: One right handed battle axe, which he keeps by his side at all times.

APPEARANCE: Stands around 4'5ft tall, and has a stocky build. He has a long red beard down to his chest. He wears a brown woolen shirt under his decorated leather armor, and wears the helmet, that his father gave to him.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Like most Dwarves, Groin is strong headed and strong willed. He is slow to anger, but can carry a grudge. He adores children.
Groin relies on his strength more than anything else, something which, sometimes, gets him into trouble. He is not afraid to fight or argue for what he believes.

HISTORY: Groin was born in the Dwarven colony of the Iron Hills, near Esgoroth. While groing up he idolized his father, and was broken hearted when a Warg attacked and crushed his dad when Groin was twenty-two. He cared for his mother until she remarried, at the age of ninety-six. He set out from the Dwarven colony when he was at the ripe age of thirty-one. He slowly traveled westward, in hopes of one day meeting his childhood friend Grioger, who moved to the Blue Mountains to live with his uncle.
Grion fell in love with the Eraidor countryside, and plans to, one day, settle down here.

Sorry that I didn't bother to read the rules before I posted. If you like you can take it off and I can enter the way you guys want me to.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 11-08-2007 at 08:45 AM.