View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #35
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Interesting
Alright you got me Rune. What I mean is that in the case of Turin necessity overcame the need for an honorable fight. Anything goes when you're locked in combat with someone, but there is a difference between honorable and dishonorable.

Morthoron, I would like to respond to each of your comments that you made about my post, especially the comments when you downsize the might of the Dwarves, but I'm getting tired of this nitpicking at each others posts. Therefore I will say this: The entire Silmarillion is based on the history of Men and Elves with few references to Dwarves, ergo you have a mountain of references to choose from where I have very little (so unfair). I am very unlikely to change your mind, and you are definitely not going to change mine on the matter of the Dwarves. Therefore I'm going to try a knew approach to this.

What do we know of Azaghal? Not very much I'm afraid, the only thing that we can judge him by is by his final moments and that is not anything to go on. If we judged Thingol in his final moments we would indeed think him a fool, or at least I would.