View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 07:10 AM   #305
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Sting

Eruantalon saw Bali's mishap at his table first-hand, and though he laughed along, was worried about his legs and was quite glad to see him stand up and hurry off. Now where is that dwarf off to again?

Following (or attempting to) Bali through the noisy crowd, he found him standing at a small table where two men sat. The dwarf was scanning the crowd, obviously looking for someone.

"My friend," said Bali, "unless my eyes have decieved me, I just saw the elf Burzdul, who I knew when I was living at the Lonely Mountain.

We were good friends, but then, about a year before I left on my journey, he went south from his home in Mirkwood to study at a famous school in Gondor. I thought, as I was not going there, that I might not get to see him again. But here he is, in this vary same in..."

Bali's face turned to a frown. "But he is gone! I saw him sitting here, and now he has disappeared."

"What does he look like?," asked Eruantalon. "I will help you look for him. If we split up, we can find him quicker."

"He is an elf no younger than I, but that won't help you much as they always look young. He wears Gondorin armor, drab brown pants and a ragged brown cape, as he took off his green Mirkwood hood. His bow is over there, by the rack where my axe is, but he still carries a long, single-edged elven sword. Oh, I am forgetting; he has long, golden blond hair."

Eruantalon smiled. "Well, that should help us. I will look around in the crowd, you check the rooms in the back. Meet back at our table when you are finished." Then they left the table, going their separate ways.

[ January 29, 2003: Message edited by: Himaran ]

[ January 29, 2003: Message edited by: Himaran ]