View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #3202
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eodwine is not in Edoras, he is in Minas Tirith.

I am not very keen on politics at all, so I don't know what the king would say. We can do whatever people think best as to Eomer's response to the situation. It may be, Eodwine doesn't stick around in Minas Tirith long enough for word to pass from there to Edoras and back again for Eomer to order him to remain there. I rathe think Eodwine would arrive at the Meadhal without any heads-up as to the situation...unless, of course, Saeryn were permitted to go to him and then she would have told him. But, if Eodwine told Saeryn not to travel, he would not know what kind of stuff was going on.

That's my two cents, briefly thought out and briefly put. Do you suppose we could start the next day by Saturday at latest? I think I am going home tonight, so come tomorrow I'll have ample opportunity to think and write for the game. Cheers!

-- Foley