View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #29
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis View Post
If you are an orc, I would recommend Misty Mountains near Gundabad. In Moria there is a nasty big Barlog, while in Mordor or Isengard there will always be a Master eager to teach you proper orc manners with a whip.

If you are a wraith, than head for Minas Morgul – you won’t find a better place in Middle Earth. Not only is it gorgeous, with its lofty tower, stunning statues, misty river and fields of white flowers, but it is as much attuned to us, wraiths, as Lorien is to Elves. Imlad Morgul is our paradise. I wouldn’t recommend the lonely Barrows of Cardolan, unless someone sends and binds you there. In this case, beware of an evil, unpredictable neighbor – Tom.
Man Gordis, you make some of the most horibal places in Arda sound wonderful. Have you ever concidered of becoming a salesman?