View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 02:25 PM   #15
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Well I already knew that they were going to have wormtongue and Saruman die differently than in the book which totally blows in my opinion I wanted to see the Shire Hobbits kick some bad butt!!! Well anyway I thought the ending in the book was sad though it ends with a simple yet painfully "Well, I'm back" But on to a slightly happier note I think they should add some of the appendices so you know that the characters live on even when Frodo and Gandalf leave. Although Aragorn and Arwen do die and so do Merry and Pippin, etc. (That would be for the non-book readers to be included inthe movie)<P>They shouldn't have Aragorn fight Sauron that's ridiculous, I don't think that that one is true... no way PJ would even think of doing that. Well I have a lot more to say but it would take alot of time to say and I don't want to ramble on.<P>p.s. I can't wait to see Shelob, PJ better have left in the Mouth of Sauron, I think i saw a model of his horse it looks briliantly awesome, all you have to do is look at the extra stuff in the fellowship cd's I unsure about the regular one but it's in the EE version