View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #369
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Extremely brief thoughts on the whole gifted situation.

It's clear we have two gifteds who have been eliminated: Boro and Shasta.

If Dun is lying, Amandil is still alive (unless someone else got information when Boro died and hasn't said anything, which doesn't seem terribly likely). I'm assuming that if Dun is lying, he's evil. I can think of a possible reason he might lie as a goodie, but I'm going to withhold that theory for the moment and see how the Day goes.

If Lottie is lying, our seer is dead, and she's a wolf. Plain and simple. We can't be sure whether her "dream" is an innocent or a packmate, but her role will be certain.

If Lottie and Dun are both telling the truth, then Shasta was clearly Amandil and Boro was either the ranger or Isildur. For obvious reasons, of the two options, I'd prefer it to be Isildur....

Hopefully I'll finish re-reading the thread before bed. Either way, I'll put up a list before I crash. Relatively certain Morsul is evil, but I don't know about the rest of you at all. Especially Lottie and Dun, at least right now. >.<

EDIT: x'd with a Phantom
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote