View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 04:59 PM   #103
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

"Well," said Caraedry, "Well, business was pretty good in the shire. Everyone there likes a good story. But i had some trouble in Bree. Those people know their stuff. I'm hoping Rohirrim won't be as educated all over Middle Earth. But, business is good. As i like to say, there's no excitement in sucess! Now tell me, how are you?"

"Well, i can't complain. Just living my life." Strenge said. He had a great grin as a took a sip of his drink.

"Well, while we're here, let's get to business. I remember you bought...ah, was it Tales of Dale or Mystery of Mirkwood? Ah, now i remember! It was Magic and Mountains. That book took me 6 years to make. 2 years of research, 3 years of traveling, and 1 year of actually drawing the various places. It just so happens to be my best seller!" Caraedry said as he pulled out a heavy blue book about the size of a watermellon.

"Is it now? Well, i'm glad a made a good investment!" Strenge said. "Also, I must comment on your drawings of Erebor. Completly fascinating!"

"Thank you very much. Now, what will you be buying today?"