View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #385
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
You also have to take into consideration who is making the reveal/claim, Boro. Are they one bold enough to fake claim? To not?

I agree about the Hunter aspect. However, can't it be a multi-bluff? "Ooh, a wolf would never claim as Hunter because of such and such reason". Yeah they would be dead, only if the wolves killed the Hunter while the Hunter was hunting the outed wolf via fake claim. Would it then be wise for the hunter to out themselves, to reveal an outed wolf. Well then the Wolves would not kill the Hunter. They would leave them alone, thus rending them pretty useless. Unless I suppose they thought the hunter was not hunting one of them - which is a stretch in probability.

X'd with Zil.
That's probably true, but usually I don't put that much thought into bluffs and others bluffing...but yes.

For what it's worth...Rikae, I thought you were the ranger based on a post and something else, and if it's ok I can point out why I thought that?

So, if anyone's wondering that's why I believed it fairly quickly.

Edit: Oh, and to totally confirm my thoughts you can say who you hunted on the previous day, but I'm not going to require that unless you want to.

Last edited by Boromir88; 06-18-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote