View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 AM   #15
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Egocentrism. "Yes, I am actually arrogant enough to believe that I hate being sick, rodents, administrations, and the NCLB Act more than anybody else in the world."

Starbucks. Yep. I can watch them take over the world. Sure can. But when I'm on my way to a truly crushing class or work first thing in the morning and Jaime's working and I order a hazelnut latte, bring on the corporate stranglehold.

Or how about that hazelnut latte? Zilch nutritional value so it goes against my usual inclinations, but oh it tastes so good.

The smell of toxic fumes. Yes, I'm aware this isn't a good thing. But if it's gasoline, it reminds me of spending a childhood playing hide and seek in a garage and if it's paint or paint-related it means I'm probably painting and if it smells vaguely like vinegar, I'm happily transported to a darkroom somewhere.

Carving out writing time haphazardly. Usually it means I don't get all of my schoolwork done. But when you look at a solid 70+ pages that you adore, who cares if you get a 'B' instead of an 'A'?

And the Justin Timberlake song 'Sexy Back.' Guilty, guilty, guilty.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 03-14-2007 at 07:54 AM. Reason: I forgot...
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote