View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:09 AM   #56
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Yes, since we don't need to start this week, sign ups are still open.

We will need to close them no later than July 7 in order to get the game rolling in time. Might end it on July 1 depending on what people think.

Quote:
Can a dead Good Wizard talk to dead Gifteds? (Same way as when they are alive, i.e. through you?)
Since the Netherworld is kind of a dream state anyway, I think that the Good Wizard can PM the Hunter and the Ranger if they are in the Dead Thread whenever. By that point everyone will know who the Good Wizard is anyway. I will clarify that in the rules.

EDIT: This only applies to the Hunter and Ranger. The Good Wizard may not PM either Visitor.

Quote:
What exactly happens if by some unfathomable means the Good Wizard selects the Evil Wizard as a Visitor? Will they get a message "sorry, error" or basically "ok, you didn't make a Visitor, but you scryed an Evil Wizard", or..?
If either Wizard tries to directly act upon the other Wizard in any way their identities are revealed. I will also clarify that in the rules.

Quote:
And so what is the final thing about the Evil Wizard killing people? So can the Evil Wizard actually make kills alone, or are the WWs required for that?
I think the rule is going to be that the Evil Wizard can make kills once he/she has made a wolf.

Last edited by Kuruharan; 06-26-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote