View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #155
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

If you are indeed considering me as an option, I would have you know clearly where I stand on the idea of being a rep.

If made a rep, I would attempt to use my voting power to put pressure on others in order to get them to give opinions. Along the lines of "I'd like to vote for so-and-so, but if he steps up and gives me something maybe I won't".

As far as actual Wolf-voting success, I certainly can't promise much on a Day 1, and wouldn't be much more accurate than random selection. The clear advantage to choosing me is simply the fact that I am not a Werewolf.

However, as that fact cannot possibly be known or trusted coming from my mouth, that's not particularly convincing.

All told, I feel no need to campaign for the position of Rep. I'd be more comfortable in an advisory capacity. The only reason I feel compelled to wish for votes is simply for the sake of self-protection, and because I know that those votes might otherwise have supported a Werewolf. Of course that is to be balanced with the pressure I'd feel not to do something disasterous with my vote (lynch the Seer).

Anyway, that's where I stand. Nog- what are your feelings towards receiving my rep vote?

Boro? Legate? Anyone else?

EDIT: x-posted with Fea onward