View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #630
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nogrod - Khamir, Adnan, and Beloan are all going to be with the footsoldiers. Someone is leading a small group of archers, though I'm not sure who. If it doesn't show up elsewhere, I'll mention it in my next post for Khamir.

Edit 1: I think your order of things happening is perfect, except I'm not certain about when the riders should attack...and of course, when they should and when they do are two different things.

Folwren - Oooh, I like that! Though another prisoner situation is pretty insane. I imagine her actual capture will be brief? She will be 'rescued' during the battle. I do wonder how they would work a 'hostage' situation during the fight...I think one or two slavers stopping to grab her works well, and then those two would simply hold her a little away from things. I think that seems feasible. And then the rescue will likely be from Dorran. Oh, how fun. That makes Athwen even cooler.

Edit 2: And back to the order of events...if Athwen gets captured, if the "calvary" are supposed to wait, Dorran might just jump the gun.

Last edited by Durelin; 11-20-2006 at 01:36 PM.